Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Big Happy Birthday to our sweet daughter/our "baby"!

Yesterday was Tamara's 9th birthday. I seriously remember her being a baby, like it was just yesterday!! It's getting scary how fast time is flying. But I am so thankful that my children are healthy and growing. This stage is a fun one....independent but not TOO independent! :) Know what I mean?

I was scheduled to be induced with this pregnancy, because they were afraid I was going to have another BIG baby like Danny (10 lb). When the Dr. asked me which day the following week I would like to be induced, I chose Monday. I figured we'd get it over the first day of the week. Well, he denied us that privilege.....because it was New Years Day!! :) So, on January 2, 2001, we went in to the hospital around 6 AM and till they got me hooked up to PIT it was nearly 9 AM. Tamara was born around 2 that afternoon. She was only 7 lb. 12 oz. Not nearly so big as Danny! Whew!! :)

Tamara's hospital picture

3 months old

6 months old

1 year old

2 years

3 years

4 years

5 years

6 years

7 years

8 years

Happy 9th Birthday Tamara!!

No comments: