Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life...

I just need to say, I have a wonderful husband and life partner!! :)

I am so blessed, so very, very blessed!! And so undeserving, so very, very undeserving!!

So far the 30's have been the most painful time of my life, but also the most growing time.

Pray for me as I struggle through some issues in my life. While I have had a lot of encouragement today and in the past few days, I still have "stuff" to deal with! I will probably have more low days till it's all over, so if you think about it, I'd appreciate your prayers!

I could write so much more, but I can't seem to get my thoughts to flow....maybe later!
Good night and HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!! :)


1 comment:

Doris High said...

Praying that God will bless you through your struggle. Never forget: God knows the plans He has for you. Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)