Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wild Olives Tees

Notice my new sidebar button?? :) I am entering to win product from WildOliveTees!! You can too...check them out here.

A quote from their "About Us" section:

We are a collaboration of women, all regular moms, who are united by a passion for God and His Word. We are all, indeed, remarkable in that we are His creation, but that being said, you’d be hard pressed to pick any of us out of a crowd. God brought together three ordinary women to fulfill His purpose: to bring Him glory. And how much more glorified is He when He uses unremarkable people to do remarkable things for Him and His kingdom.

Just a sample of their tees....

Verse on the back says: I have swept away your sins like the morning mists. I have scattered your offenses like the clouds. Oh, return to Me, for I have paid the price to set you free.

No comments: